Friday, August 20, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to ViaggiDiDolce -- which loosely translates from Italian into "Sweet Travels"! I am a corporate attorney living and working in Miami, Florida, but my true passion lies in traveling. When I am supposed to be participating in conference calls or drafting purchase agreements, instead I am dreaming of strolling the Seine, eating gelato in Florence or lying on the beach in St. Lucia. I travel as much as I can, and when I am not traveling, I spend my free time reading about all the new places I am dying to go. Over the years, I have cultivated a mental list of the great places I have been both in my hometowns and abroad.

I have always been excited about sharing the contents of this mental list with my friends and family and I am starting this blog in order to share my recommendations with the world. Each week I will recommend a new "must-see" site that I think truly reflects the essence of the city or country where the site is located. I will also focus on sites that I think are easily accessible for the average traveler.

Hopefully my little recommendations will help to make your travels just a little bit sweeter!

ViaggiDiDolce!!!